Karen’s message can encourage you and inspire your faith in God.
Through many challenges in her own life, she has learned that the faithfulness and love of God can always be depended on, and her heart’s desire is to pass that knowledge along to others, helping them to learn and grow in their walk with God. Her life is dedicated to inspiring people to believe for victory in every area of their lives.
Karen has been in the ministry for more than 25 years.
She and her husband, Brent, traveled full time as itinerant ministers, and also pioneered two churches in the Northwest. In 1997, upon Brent’s unexpected death, she became Senior Pastor of their church in Boise, Idaho. She raised their sons, Josh and Ryan, through their teenage years into young adults on fire for God. Now an instructor at Rhema Bible Training College in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, Karen wants to share what she has learned about the faithfulness of God through good times and bad. Her humor, her never-give-up attitude, her love for God and her strong stand on His Word lifts people up and inspires them to believe for victory in every area of their lives.
- Full-time ministry for 25+ years.
- Licensed and ordained with RHEMA Ministerial Association International.
- Pioneered two churches in Oregon and Idaho.
- Served as Children’s Pastor, church administrator, head of Women’s Ministry, and pastor’s wife, then senior pastor.
- Instructor at RHEMA Bible Training Center in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
- Travels as an itinerant minister.
- Conducts parenting seminars.
Education & Training
- B.A. in Speech Communications from Oregon State University.
- Completed Masters classes in the Master’s of Management program at Oral Roberts University.
- Television news writer in Portland, Oregon.
- Editor and writer for Kenneth Hagin Ministries and Oral Roberts Ministries.
- Freelance writer and editor.