Karen Jensen has conducted Parenting With a Purpose Seminars throughout the U.S. and overseas. Her seminars cover both spiritual and practical aspects of parenting for both married and single parents.
Seminar topics include:
- God's plan for your family
- Surrounding your children with faith and love
- Obedience and correction
- Roles and stages of parenting (teenagers)
How it works:
- Many churches host the seminar on a Saturday, from 10 am to 2 pm with a break for lunch. Or start on a Sunday morning service, then continue Sunday night and Monday night with the seminar. Other options can be arranged. We ask that you guarantee at least 25 attendees through advance sign ups.
- There is no fee for hosting a seminar, but travel and lodging costs are covered by the host, and a free-will love offering is requested. Many churches have Karen minister in their regular Sunday morning services as well, on a variety of subjects. It's up to you whether you charge attendees for the seminar (which sometimes adds value).
- We ask that you allow Karen to sell her products and materials, and that you not make recordings of the seminar available but rather direct attendees to purchase her products.
- The host must provide childcare during the seminar.
- For more tips on how to make a Parenting seminar even more successful in your community, email and ask for a copy of the pre-seminar idea sheet.
TO CONTACT KAREN AND/OR ARRANGE HER COMING TO TEACH A PARENTING SEMINAR, CLICK HERE